We will complete an assessment of your network and computers and identify any problem areas that could lead to costly downtime or potential data loss. With this data, we will put a report together with our findings and recommendations that you can use any way you see fit. If everything looks good – we will let you know that there is no action needed – and you will have peace-of-mind knowing that you’ve had a qualified third party evaluate your systems and give you a seal of approval.
If we do find areas of vulnerability, we will provide you with multiple options to address the situation (again – with no obligation to use us). Why do we do this? We believe this process gives us an opportunity to show you how we are better than other Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex area IT support providers.
AeroDallas Technology Solutions provides expertise in Network and Server Support and IT Services for small and medium businesses located in Dallas – Fort Worth, Texas metroplex and surrounding cities. Our typical client has 5 – 100 workstations, and come from all segments (professional services, manufacturing, churches, law firms, etc.) but all have a heavy dependence on e-mail, the internet, and keeping their computer network stable for running a successful business. For that reason, companies in DFW depend on AeroDallas Technology Solutions to provide managed IT services and Help Desk support so their employees remain happy and productive.
We find that we are the most effective with clients who:
- Have a Windows server and 5 or more workstations.
- Need IT Management Services that are secure and reliable for their company’s computer networks.
- Demand reliability and security from their network and honesty from their technical support company.
- See technology as a powerful tool for boosting productivity and gaining competitive advantages.
- Want an advisor they can trust as their technology partner for the improvement of their productivity, profitability and operations through expert network support and effective use of technology.
- Are willing to invest in technology to improve communication and eliminate manual tasks where appropriate.